‘Android App Development’ training is focused on development of Mobile Applications using the Android OS platform. This is mainly intended to those students who are enthusiastic in app development, benefiting in their professional career. This course enables them to understand the architecture, API and techniques to create robust, high performance and appealing applications for the Android devices. Keeping in mind the industrial requirement for android developers which is skyrocketing, this module provides them with the right launch pad to establish as an Android Developer.
Android initially came into existence with the sure fire idea that developments are given the power and freedom to create enthralling Mobile applications while taking advantage of everything that the mobile handset has to offer.
Advance Android’s system UI provides the framework on top of which you build your app. Important aspects include the Home screen experience, global device navigation, and notifications.Your app will play an important part in keeping the overall Android experience consistent and enjoyable to use. At the end of this workshop we introduce the main elements for achieving this goal in your app.
Advance Android provides a way for you to expose even your data storage applications and Detail Explanation of Android SDK Document.
What is Android?
Android is a Linux-based operating system designed primarily for touch screen mobile devices such as smart phones and tablet computers.
These design principles were developed by and for the Android User Experience Team to keep users’ best interests in mind. Consider them as you apply your own creativity and design thinking.
Android’s system UI provides the framework on top of which you build your app. important aspects include the Home screen experience, global device navigation, and notifications.
The Android Training on latest version of Android 9.0 i.e ,Oreo using AndroidStudio.
- Present Hot technology & easy to learn with real time Projects
- You will learn Android and Kotlin development from a team of experts.
- Through step by step tutorials and hands-on challenges, you’ll learn how to
- professional Android and Kotlin apps using the latest techniques.
Through step-by-step tutorials and hands-on challenges, you’ll learn how to create
Android Course Curriculum:
- Android Introduction
- Basics of Kotlin
- Android Software Installation
- Introduction to XML Programming
- Screen Designing
- Widget Tool Box
- Overview of Layouts
- Views – Displayable & UI using Material Design
‘Simple Input – Output’ App Development
Task: Design Screen by User Interface objects with Background
- Android Architecture
- Building Blocks of Android
- Android using Kotlin Programming
- Android UI Components with Palette and XML programming
- Activity Creation & Implementation
- Object Linkage between XML & Java
- User Interface Listeners & Enablers
- ‘UI-Detection’ App Development
- Overview of Manifest File
- Navigating from one screen to other screen
- Toast Notification & SnackBar
- Activity Life Cycle with Real-time example
Task: Design Login Screen with Toast Notification
- List View & RecyclarView
- Auto Complete Text View
- Spinner View
- Grid View using Text & using Images
Task: Virtual Library APP
Task: Mobile Search Engine APP
- Introduction to Dialog
- Types of Dialogs
- Custom Dialogs using layouts
Task: Interface Alert Dialog in Login Screen
- Introduction to Menu
- Option Menu
- Import and Export Applications
- .apk files to android mobile(Live Testing)
Task: Interface Menu in Login Screen
- Introduction of Multimedia
- Music Player, Video Player
- Camera Interface
Task: Navigate all Multimedia options in one App
- Introduction of Telephony manager
- Web Connectivity
Simple Calculator App
Task: Instant Calling & Web Connect App
- Introduction to Database
- Shared Preference, Internal Storage
- Introduction to SQLLite Database
- Create Database
- Insert & Update Databases
- Read & Delete Databases
Task: Store Login Page Details with Authentication by using SQLLite Database
- Explanation of Android SDK Document
- Introduction of Graphics &Animations
Task: Develop Bouncing Ball APP with different shapes
- Text to Speech API
- Google Maps Implementation
- FCM for Analyatics,Push Notifications
- JSON Parsers for HTTP Service Calls
Real Time Apps Explanation
Contact For Free Demo
Mobile No:+91-988 544 4871
Mobile No: +91 998 515 3068
Training Enquiry Form
- Android Development using kotling Training
- Ios Development Using Swift
- Java Microservices with springboot
- Java Developer Training
- .Net Developer Training
- Dev Ops Training
- Amazon Web Services(AWS)-Cloud Computer Training
- Work Day Training
- Sales Force Training
- SAP Training
- Python Training
- Testing Tools Training
- Tableau Training
- Service Now
- Full stack Web Developer Training
- We Offer Real-time Project explanation.
- Free Resume preparation
- Technical Assistance even after Course Completion.
- Backup Classes.
- Lab Facility
- Career Guidance
- Mock Interviews and Exams Conducted